A celebration can be an extravagant fête with many guests or an intimate reception with your loved ones. No matter the size, all weddings and parties deserve full attention.
Chère, based in Singapore, is launched with the belief that all celebrations, especially weddings, ought to be exclusive and personalised. We believe no one is identical and because every couple has their own love story. From the celebration concept to the execution, we take pride in each and every step of the planning process.
P.S. We are in love with weddings!
The team at Chère comprises of five young, fun and dedicated individuals with big ideas. And also the determination, skills and knowledge to see those ideas turned into reality.
See below for some of our featured works:
- Dreamy and Rustic Wedding Picnic Inspiration on The Wedding Scoop
- Blast from the Past: A Vintage Singapore Themed Styled Shoot on The Wedding Scoop
- Romantic Singapore Garden Wedding with Elegant Ballroom Reception on Style Me Pretty
- All the details about DJ Siau Jiahui’s groom-to-be and wedding plans! on herworld brides
- Ivan and Vanessa’s Rustic Moss and Terrarium Wedding at The Straits Room on The Wedding Scoop
- John & Jolin’s Cosy ROM Wedding at Home on Bridestory
- 9 of the most beautiful weddings from Female Brides in 2015 on Female Brides
- Homegrown Singers Alfred and Kewei’s Gala Awards-Themed Wedding on The Wedding Scoop
- Singers Alfred Sim and Tay Kewei Tie the Knot with a Musical Love Fest on Bridestory
- A Kewei and Alfred Love Duet on Singapore Brides
- A whimsical wedding in Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa with rustic touches on herworld brides
- Jay and Ah Reem’s Cross-Cultural Wedding on Bridestory
- Yao Hui and Chengcheng’s Elegant Hydrangea-Inspired Wedding on The Wedding Scoop
- St. Regis Wedding Bathed in Purple Light: Ben and Amanda on The Wedding Scoop
- A Wedding with Magnificent Views at Boathouse Restaurant: Beven + Jennie on The Wedding Scoop
- A Charming Wedding at MASONS: Lu and Kat on The Wedding Scoop
- Ara and Yoko’s Green and White Garden Wedding at Burkill Hall on The Wedding Scoop
- Lord of the Rings rules! A movie-themed wedding at Crowne Plaza on herworld brides
- By adminadmin
- Email: [email protected]
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
The word “Wedding” ends with “ing” – signifying a term that is progressively ongoing. That is because marriage is built day by day. On the day you and your partner announce your commitments, we strive to make sure the journey sets out on the right note. We believe in creating a wedding where you and everyone present are joyously pulled into the celebration of love, of a new beginning.
Chere Wedding and Parties provide Wedding planning, destination planning, emcee programming, corporate and wedding planner services. Wedding planning services includes:
– Concept Designing
– Concept Delivery
– Budget Planning
– Vendor Management
– Logistic Management
– Event Management