The Wedding Atelier
Leading the team is Lelian Chew (right), the celebrated founder and principal planner/designer of TWA. A financier to the who’s who list in Asia in her past life, Lelian was a trusted advisor to heads of states and luminaries. Combining her unique understanding of this elite client segment with her innate grace and impeccable attention to detail, she executes luxury soirees like no other.
With offices in Hong Kong & Singapore, TWA develops weddings around the world, with a particular focus in Asia.
Visit our sister company The Floral Atelier to learn more about our floral and decoration work.
- By adminadmin
- Email: [email protected]
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Clients can choose to engage TWA for all, or just certain of our services.
Our team begins the process by understanding your vision, constructing a bespoke celebration tailored to your unique personalities.
- Manage and plan your budget
- Scout for the perfect location
- Select vendors and manage contract negotiations
- Consult on bridal attire
- Coordinate invitation design, production and mailing assembly
- Handle food, beverage and service needs
- Source and secure photographer, videographer and entertainment acts
- Settle logistics including accommodation, transportation and security
- Oversee day-to-day project management
Every aspect of the wedding needs to speak the same language. No design detail is too small for us to ignore.
- Concept development and mood boards
- Illustrations, photos and floor plans
- Stylised visuals – bars, food stations, signage, staff attire etc
- Floral and tabletop design
- Personalised graphic design for wall, floor and ceiling
- Lighting design and coordination
- Customised furniture and accessories
- Accompanying draping, upholstery and linens
Your most important day should feel effortless. TWA is onsite to help see your wedding through to the spectacular conclusion it deserves.
- Onsite project management and event execution, including time-keeping
- Technical direction
- Supervision and guidance of vendors
- Logistics management of vendor load-in, production and load-out
- Guest relations
- Protocol and etiquette support
- General assistance and troubleshooting
- Wet weather execution